My doc gave me the go ahead to have Soy Milk!! I like it and Mommy and Daddy got me a special cup to drink it from. I was told today that my baba will be disappearing in 3 days :( Mommy thinks it's a good time so I won't get use to having my milk where my formula use to be. Everybody's a little scared of the next week or so but I'm a big boy and will do a great job!! I also have to lay off juice and tomatoes for a while, they hurt my belly. The doc also said that NO peanut butter or peanuts until I am 4 years old. She did say how happy she was to see how big I am and that I was the healthiest baby she had seen all week!! I now weigh 21.2 pounds and am a little over 2 1/2 feet tall!! Growing like a weed!!
I love playing at my playgroups...Mommy does too!!
1 comment:
YEAH Case! I am so excited for you. You are getting so big and healthy...and that is such a cool sippy cup. Max will be jealous!
Post a Comment