Monday, February 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Gongie

Today would have been Gongie's 76th Birthday. Most of you know that Gongie went to be with the Lord a few weeks ago and our lives just won't be the same without her. I don't want anyone to be sad while reading this post, just keep in mind that Gongie would have wanted everyone to be happy today cause she always loved birthdays and parties. She always made sure to get our birthday cards out on time and had to choose the perfect one for that person. We love her deeply and miss her everyday. I hope everyone will continue to tell Case, Adi and Lucy stories of her so they will feel like they remember her.
Happy Birthday Gong :)
~Your Angel Baby



The clan at Case's dedication.


Gongie and Hannie at her 75th Birthday Party.


Gongie had made this look often...maybe me smile when I found it.


Hannie helping Gongie with her cake.


Giving Case his baba.


Gong loved to read; it was one her most favorite thing to do.


Wes and Gong hanging out my house.

No comments: