Saturday, February 7, 2009

Gymnastics, Toast and a New Slide!!

We've been keeping busy these last couple of days and man have they been fun!! I went to a play date at a gymnastics place and had so much fun just running around. I got ran over a couple of times, but I just got right back up and starting running again. (Btw, Mommy enjoyed the 3 1/2 hour nap I took when we got home.) I also decided that I love eggs and also grape jelly on my toast. I licked the bread a couple times, which Mama and Dada thought was hilarious. Today, Grama and Poppy brought me my new slide that they had gotten my for Christmas (it was too cold before). I was a little scared at first, but I got to where I would try to slide down by myself. Jennifer and Oscar came over also to see me slide for the first time. I really like to flirt with Jennifer; she gives me all of her attention~which I love!! We are also very happy that my cousin Adi is OK and everything has turned out fine!

I liked throwing the foam blocks~surprised?


I kept sinking lower and lower.


God Bless America.


There is a tiny incline here that I kept running over and over.


First slide down...a little nervous.


I'm King of the World!!


Trying to get up the 'rock climb'.


My slide came with THREE new balls!! Isn't my Grama pretty?


Hmmm..a fork?


Yummy!!


This toast is delicious!!


If you look closely you can see A LOT of my toys on the other side of the gate. I like to throw my toys over, but the other night I got really carried away. Mommy said I was working so hard and running so fast that I was out of breath. I put Mama, Dada and my shoes over the side too...it was so much fun!!

No comments: