Happy Birthday Grama!!
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to our Grama,
Happy Birthday to YOU!!!
We love you and wish we could see you today but Mommy doesn't want to get you sick; but we want you to know how much we love you and can't wait to see you so we can eat cake!! Thank you for always being there for us and taking care of me when I was little. I'm so glad I get to have you for my grandma!! Love you so much!!
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to our Grama,
Happy Birthday to YOU!!!
We love you and wish we could see you today but Mommy doesn't want to get you sick; but we want you to know how much we love you and can't wait to see you so we can eat cake!! Thank you for always being there for us and taking care of me when I was little. I'm so glad I get to have you for my grandma!! Love you so much!!
No comments:
Post a Comment