I have been "tagged" by my Aunt Kelly so I have to give 6 random facts about me. Here goes...
1) I love any type of ball, but I don't like to hold them. I like to throw them as hard as I can as soon as I get one in my hand. This is not, however, limited to only balls. Bottles, Trains, Little People, etc are also very fun to throw. I will also play catch if anyone wants to. I'm training so I can be a pitcher like my "uncle" greg.
2) I'm very loud when I'm inside big stores like department stores or grocery stores. I like to hear my voice and see how loud I can get and how much attention I can attract. I am quite the crowd favorite when I go to the mall.
3) I know the sound of Daddy coming home from work and I am very eager to greet him at the door with a smile. Sometimes, if I hear him coming from far away, I have to crawl as fast as I can to get there in time.
4) Mommy knows how to make me laugh hysterically. Sometimes I get so caught up in Mommy's playfullness that I can't stop laughing even if I try. Daddy makes me laugh when he chases me from behind when I try to crawl away. My most ticklish spot is right under my chin.
5) I love to play with my older brother who is a cat named Miles. He will play ball with me and let me pet him. Sometimes I try to pull his hair and his tail and he doesn't like it. But he is much nicer than other cats and does not scratch me but just meows and tells me to stop.
6) I am starting a sports memorabilia collection in my room. Some of my prized possessions are a Red Sox 2007 World Series official hat, a Hank Aaron collectible figure, and a Chipper Jones mini-bat. I also have some baseball and football cards. I don't really know what all of these things are yet but I like to look at them and Daddy won't let me play with them.
Now I would like to tag my cousin Knox!
No comments:
Post a Comment