Here are the pictures Kasi took for my party.

This is my special cake shaped like a banana. It was yummy.

This is what the cake table looked like; so bright and colorful!!

Here is my Birthday George, I got him for my Birthday from Mommy and Daddy.

Me, Grama, Nanny, and Pa with my ball that they gave me. It's perfect for me!! Do you like my giant monkey hanging in the background?

I've got my eye on something.

I like playing with my ball in my new car.

I love Nanny!!

My new ride with a giant bow on top! Just like a real one!

I'm ONE!!

Eating yummy snacks with my Grama.

Hanging with Lily and Hannie.

Two of my favorite things; Poppy and a balloon!!

Mommy loves this picture.

Mommy helping me blow out my candle. (This was after I tried to grab the flame!)

My miniture Birthday hat and my yummy cake.

Adi and my Uncle Wes just hanging around.

Taking a baba break with Grama.

We hope you all had fun at my birthday celebration!! Thank you everyone for sharing my special day and we missed those who could not attend!! I love you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment