Today we went to the Pumpkin Patch to pick out our pumpkins and walk through the corn maze. I was in amazement of all the pumpkins in the field, I wanted them all. I thought it was a field filled with my favorite toys~balls!!

I got to "walk" through the corn maze. I liked how the corn stalks felt. It was so cool; I had never seen anything like it before.

Me and Daddy in the corn maze.

Me and Daddy in the pumpkin field.

This is the pumpkin I picked out. Isn't it perfect? Just my size.

Yay, Pumpkins!!!

I kept trying to throw it like a ball.

This is my new favorite way to get around. I can see everything.

Don't I look like a big boy? Sorry this picture is out of place, this is where the computer put it.
But it is too cute to take down.

I want every pumpkin to be mine!!

Hmmm...this one looks good.

They make good drums!!

Me and Mommy in the field of pumpkins.
No comments:
Post a Comment