Thursday, October 23, 2008

Roo at the Zoo!!

Tonight we went to Boo at the Zoo. It was so much fun seeing everyone in costumes. I had never seen so many people dressed up before. There was music that I was dancing to and there were belly dancers that I thought were so neat!!


This is when we first got there and I was checking it all out.


I was jamming to some music.


Yay, music!!


This Pumpkin head was talking to me; I really liked it.


Having so much fun!!


I really like animal characters a lot!!


Trick or Treating at the Zoo!!


Making a kissy face at Mama.


This was taken before we left to go to the zoo.

I still have my Papie; even in my Roo Suit.


He was so soft and nice!!


A rare family picture of the three of us..I think it turned out great!!

Here are some videos from the zoo. Be sure to watch the one where I am walking somewhere for the first time!! (With Mommy's help, of course.)

No comments: