We brought Layla home yesterday! We have been having a lot of fun with her. I like to "hold" her and give her her paci. I get very concerned when she cries. I told Mommy today that "I like a sissy". Mommy and Daddy are so proud of me for being such a big boy.

I was letting loose after everybody came to visit..I was glad to be home too.

Pammy and Sissy

Getting in some snuggle time with Mommy.

Gramps, Layla, Me and Pammy

Sitting in my spot on the couch.

Poppy with all his grandchildren...look at all those girls!!

Just got Layla out of her car seat in her new home.

Rocking Layla in her car seat while waiting to take her home.

Poppy, Me, Grama and Layla at the hospital.

Family picture at the hospital.

Layla looks like a chubbo in this picture!!

Sissy hanging out on the Boppy.

Daddy and Layla

We love Jennifer! Her and Oscar braved the ice to come meet Layla.

Pretty baby.

Funny picture with Layla.

Waiting to get her picture taken in the nursery. This is the dress she came home in.

Snuggling with Daddy on the couch.

Two of my favorite people!!

Welcome to the world, Layla!!
No comments:
Post a Comment