Here's my new sis! I love her so much!
She is 6 lbs. 15 oz. and 19 1/2 inches long.
She was born at 2:23 PM on January 7, 2010!

This is the nurse who delivered Layla. Layla came out on her own
before the doctor could even make it to our room! This nurse grabbed her
and pulled her out because her head was pushed out even before mommy
started pushing!
She is 6 lbs. 15 oz. and 19 1/2 inches long.
She was born at 2:23 PM on January 7, 2010!
before the doctor could even make it to our room! This nurse grabbed her
and pulled her out because her head was pushed out even before mommy
started pushing!
1 comment:
She is soooo gorgeous! How lucky you were to not have to push that much!!! I can't wait to meet her. Let me know when I can bring over some food.
Post a Comment