We've been hanging around the house these days, so here are a few pictures of what we've been up to.

Layla stretching out after having a dipie change. She's gotta look pretty even when getting changed!

Snuggling with Mommy after her first bath.

So snuggly!!

She didn't like her first bath. Mommy has an identical picture of me in my first bath.

Our heat went out the other night so we all snuggled in Mommy and Daddy's bed. We headed to Grama and Poppy's soon after this picture was taken.

Daddy loves Layla's toes!!

She loves to hang out in her Boppy.

Sleeping...she seems to do that a lot...and EAT!!

Pretty baby...she wakes up more often now and looks around...can't wait til she can play with me!

Bundled up in her blankie.

I got a new hat and I always play ball when I have my hats on.

I like to fix things with my drill.

Building blocks is one of my favorite things to play these days.
1 comment:
She is so cute with all that PINK!
Post a Comment