I have found a new love..PUNKONS!! Mommy and Dada took me to the Pumpkin Patch today and it was great! Pumpkins everywhere! We walked past a lot of pumpkins as we were going inside to see how to get to field but when we got back outside I got real excited and started pointing to all of them saying "punkon." Well, we had to go get back in the car to drive to the field but I thought we were leaving without one, so I turned around and headed back yelling "PUNKIN!" So then Mommy had to pick me back up to go to the car but I was willing cause she let me ride in the front (we were just driving on the farm). We drove past the goats and roosters and I really liked them but I also liked the buttons in the car (surprise surprise). I really enjoyed running through the field and and saying "punkon, punkon, punkon." I got to pick out my own pumpkin and Dada picked one for Layla. I wanted to walk to the end of the field to make sure I had picked out the perfect one. Then we went to the corn maze. It was weird at first cause the corn was so much taller than me! I had fun running through trying to find the end.
The pumpkins by the store....I loved them! This was the first time I had seen a bunch of them all together and it was great!
Sitting up front playing with the buttons.
No comments:
Post a Comment