Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Birthday Party!!

I had the best birthday ever! We had a dance party but we played a lot of ball too! We could run around, yell, play basketball and dance all we wanted. My favorite characters from my shows were the theme.."Wonder Pets", "Yo Yo Gabba", "Backyardigans" (Pablo) and "Mickey Mouse" (Hot Dog).

Here is the cake and party favor table. We had necklaces and star sunglasses so we could look snazzy.

This is my cake that Mommy made me. It was HUGE. I kept wanting to take Plex off the top..I've been carrying him around for days.

The DJ booth Daddy set up. I had my own personal banner for the party.
Running around with my Pablo balloon.

Taking a little break from running around.

Trying to get some cool sunglasses.

Everybody taking a little break to have some lunch...Hot Dogs (since I call Mickey "Hot Dog").

Dancing with Pablo.

Two of the best...Jennifer and Lu.

Daddy and Mommy with their birthday shirts on..I think they love my a lot to have my face on their shirts!!

Cheesin' with my girls!

Lu with her party hat on.

My friends Max and Jackson ready for cake.

I've got my favorite hat and my bedazzled "2" birthday shirt on.

Ready to blow out my candles!!

Eating cupcakes with my friends..yummy!!

Daddy and Mommy got me my first tricycle. I think it's pretty cool...I've got to work on using the pedals!

Gramps refinished Daddy's wagon. I like to pull it around and put all my toys in it.

Me, Mommy and Daddy ready to call it a day! We had so much fun at my party!!

No comments: