Saturday, October 24, 2009

Big Weekend!


On Friday, I went to a playgroup to paint pumpkins.
I found this helicopter. Look Pa & Gramps!

I also found a little ride toy that I got on.

Me & Mommy painting the pumpkin I found
at the pumpkin patch!

Me & Jackson went for a ride in this Escalade!

Friday night we went to boo at the zoo!
This is a spooky graveyard!

This is me with the scooby doo crew!

My Halloween costume was an 80's rapper!
Check me out!

Yo!

At boo at the zoo, they had a dance party
under a tent! It was cool!

This was one of my favorite parts.
A maze made out of bales of hay!

The belly dancers were at boo at the zoo again!
I liked to watch them last year and I went back to see them again.

One of the dancers let me use her hand cymbals
so I could help them with their dancing!

Saturday, I went to a shriner's circus! It was so much fun
but mommy and dada forgot to bring my camera so the only pictures
I have are on Poppy's camera. I'll post them when I get them!
I saw elephants, tigers, gymnasts, horses, camels, and a human cannonball!

After the circus, we went to Kasi's for a costume party!
Lucy was a little flower!

Hanna wore Daddy's hat to be funny.

Adi was a bumblebee!

Mommy & Dada joined my rap group for
the costume party!

I took a seat in the front yard!

Dada being silly.

Mommy being cool.


Such a fun weekend! Love you guys!
















No comments: