
Wow!! I'm exhausted from all the fun I've been having in my 5 months!! Mommy thought it would be fun to show you all my pictures she hasn't put on my blog..some happened a little while ago but she's really bad about posting (she says she's sorry!) Mommy found my George (he's been missing) but I was glad to have him back!! Love you all!!

Me, Daddy and Mommy went to lunch with Kristy, Tom and Tammy at Calhoun's. It was so much fun!!

Whew I'm having lots of fun!!

I love my family book Aunt Kelly made me..I can turn the pages by myself (backwards) but I really like to turn to the Pammy page

I love my Daddy!! And Mommy loves her boys!!

Sorry it's sideways but Mommy loves this picture!!

Yum Yum!! I love to chew on my rings!!

This is my favorite toy. I usually lay under it but you can make it for big boys and sit at it.

Happy early Easter!!

My friend Lily came over to play, she's way cool..I like to play with her toys (like I don't have enough of my own!)

It was the first real snow for me!! Mommy, Laura, Lily and Me got all bundled up and went outside but we didn't stay long cause it was FREEZING!!

Yay snow!!

Daddy and Mommy took me to my first NBA game...it was awesome!!

Go Hawks and Lebron!!

Daddy was helping his friend make a movie at the park and I had fun watching them.

We like to take funny pictures like this!!

Me and Mommy getting ready to go the park.

Here I am at the Varsity (Mommy's favorite restaurant)..I know it looks like I'm in a bad mood but I was sleepy..a boy's got to get his zzzz's

Adi likes to give me kisses and pat my head.

Bathtime at Gongie's!!

Hey there!! I hope you all enjoyed my pics!! I love you all!!
1 comment:
you are too cute! come play with me soon!
love,
libby
Post a Comment