
This is me on my Dedication Day. Everyone came to see me...it was a great day! When the preacher was dedicating me I held my arm up and he said "Praise the Lord" and he said I was a warrior which everyone agrees with him because I'm a fighter...Thank you everyone for coming to support me, Mommy and Daddy...we love you all!!

Mommy and Daddy say I best the best smile they've ever seen

I think Jennifer's pretty nice...she told me she likes me alot too

Relaxing; eating my baba

Hi Nanny and Pa...hope your feeling better Nanny!

Everybody thinks I'm pretty special!

Arn't we a cute family?

Me, Mommy, Grama, Gongie and Justine went out for a Valentine's Day lunch...everyone wanted me to be their Valentine...I wonder why?! hehe

Yumm..tastes good! My favorite things to do these days are eat EVERYTHING and make motor boat noises! I'm laughing now too!!

This is my Valentine Froggy from Grama..he sqeaks!

Happy Birthday Pammy! I love you!!

I think Gramps is funny

Mommy said I was being funny

A little drool never hurt anybody

I know I look good

I love when Mommy reads to me
No comments:
Post a Comment