Me and Mommy having a good time waiting in line for the Easter Bunny.

Me and Daddy after church today...Pastor Sam mentioned me in his sermon today but me and Mommy missed it cause I was being kinda grumpy. But I reached for Daddy today in church for the first time, I've kinda reached out before but today I definitely did it.

Mommy and Daddy are so proud of me; I hold my baba all by myself most of time now (unless I'm very sleepy) and I'm pretty mad that Mommy gave me this pink baba!!
3 comments:
We are so impressed with your sitting up! You are such a big boy!
Love,
Kelly, Blake and Libby
Hey Ben (and family)...I just told Kelly this weekend that I'd checked Casen's blog out and how cute he is! She says you absolutely love being a daddy and from the pictures it looks like it! You have a precious family and I'm so glad to see you all so happy!!!
Summer
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment