Thursday, April 17, 2008

Finally!!

I've been pretty busy this last month...Going to Memphis to see my family, Easter, a Wedding, eating new food ALL the time, and getting my pictures taken. I hope you like my professional pictures; Mommy wanted you all to see most of them, so there's a bunch..hope you all don't mind!!

















This was my first time sitting in my highchair that Pammy and Gramps got me. I stole the spoon from Mommy, but she got it back before I hurt myself.
Me, Mommy and Grama went shopping and found this awesome chair, Mommy thinks it the coolest thing...I love it and love to eat EVERYTHING.
Daddy likes to practicing walking with me..I really like to stand and walk around, I get pretty mad when you try to make me sit down.
I'm very excited that I finally got to wear my UT outfit from Uncle Ricky, Aunt Gale and Rachel...and yes, Mommy did dress me and admitted to Daddy that she thought I looked so cute.
I had so much fun in Memphis. Libby helped feed me my baba and gave me kisses and hugs. She was very gentle with me and is going to make a GREAT big Sister.
This is my WAY cool beach shirt, everyone thought I looked so funny!!
My caterpillar is so much fun!!
When we were leaving Memphis:(we tried to make a family but we all were looking at different people...we had so much fun!!

We dyed eggs the day before Easter, Mommy says we have to start traditions now, so I will always them.
Me and Mommy at Will's wedding..I woke up right as they were walking sown the aisle and slurped my baba through the whole thing.
Don't me and Daddy look so nice in our ties? Mommy says we looked we looked so handsome.
Here all my stuff that I got from the Easter bunny...like the green theme?
Daddy gave me first Peep..I didn't really like it...but just wait, I bet next year I'll LOVE them!!

No comments: