in basketball too. My favorite players are Tyler Smith,
Chris Lofton, and Wheezy!
I love to watch it crash into things.
Mommy put together my sesame st. walker.
It is really fun and bright and I love it.
She is really nice and a good cousin.
out of Play-doh. Mommy loved it.
I'm looking smooth in my robe.
Watching a little tube with Grandma.
Me and Daddy in the kitchen.
Rolling around in the floor.
Mommy has a robe too!
Me and Adilynn sitting on the couch with Mom and Dad.
Poppy held us too. She kept trying to hold my hand.
Thanks for checking in with me guys. Leave me some messages so I can see who is reading my blog. Love and miss everybody. Come see me anytime!
Casen Gene
1 comment:
You are getting so big and strong. You need to come to Memphis, so we can arm wrestle.
love,
Libby
Post a Comment