
I got to go to Nanny & Pa's house in Cookeville for the first time this weekend.

I'm talking to my mommy here.

I wore my overalls to go shopping with Pammy and Mommy on Saturday.

This weekend I chilled out in my bouncy seat alot.

I enjoyed Nanny holding me alot this weekend.

Pammy gave me a bath in the sink.

A big stretch!

Hi Libby! Wish you were here!

Gazing at mommy.

Laying down with Daddy.

I cheered for the Titans with Gramps on Sunday.

Pa helped me cheer too. He is fun to watch football with.

Gramps tried to feed me a biscuit but I wasn't hungry.
On monday night, I went to Daddy's baseball team's trophy party at the baseball park.
I wore my toboggan because it was windy.
All the players on the team cheered when they got their trophies. I watched them
play a game with both the kids and the adults and Daddy hit a home run really far.
I wasn't big enough to play yet but it won't be long and I can't wait!

This is my baseball outfit that Mommy let me wear to the party.
No comments:
Post a Comment