Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I'm 8 Weeks Old!

Daddy's work had a Thanksgiving lunch today, it was alot of fun and everybody thought I was so cute! They said the food was great but I had to drink my yummy milk!

Mommy and Daddy took me to 1st trip to church...I slept the whole time but everybody was very nice and Mommy and Daddy liked it very much!



And here I am at Granma and Poppy's house..Adi was a little upset but I love her very much!


Mommy and Daddy went to the UT/Vandy game on Saturday...I stayed at Granma and Poppy's house, we had lots of fun!

This is my cousin Ari, I like it when she blows bubbles and pops them!
Me and Daddy love to hang out on the couch after he gets home from work
I like to lay on Mommy and Daddy's bed and kick around







1 comment:

Kelly B said...

we love you Case! We can't wait to see you at Christmas. I will bring some cool toys for us to play with!
Love,
Libby