
I put on Daddy's funny elvis glasses for a while when I was snoozing.

I'm ready for some candy!

I like Mommy's pumpkin earrings.

I'm daddy's little monster according to my bib.

Daddy looked funny in his Elvis sideburn glasses.

This was me when I was getting excited about Halloween the night before.

This is what i have to wear to keep my monitor thingies on.
I don't mind it and I'm pretty used to it now.

This was my daytime halloween outfit posing as Vince Young.
Check out my cool new sneaks!

It's Jennifer!

Here's my cousin Hanna dressed as a princess!

My friend Lilly dressed up as a horsey with a bandana!

Adilynn was a piglet!

We went to a trunk or treat at West Park Baptist Church.

There were people dressed up as the characters from the game Clue.

Hanny, Adilynn, and Me!

Everyone had different fun things on their cars. This one was of a rain cloud or something. I had so much fun with my family on Halloween this year. I liked all the fun people and costumes I saw. I can't wait until Halloween next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment