Thursday, July 2, 2009

Swimming Lessons!!

I have been taking swim lessons for last couple of weeks and finally Mama took some pictures! Dada swam with me today and it was the best day yet! I used a kick board and went under TWICE! I really liked going under a lot. I laughed pretty much the whole time today...can't wait until I get to again!!


Taking a little time out to take a pictures.


Going under!!!


Using a kickboard for the first time.


I love the "quack quacks" their my favorite part of the lesson; we get to throw them and then doggy paddle after them.


Getting ready to throw in my "quack quack."


Doing the "motor boat" on my belly...this is my least favorite thing to do.


"Motor boating" on my back...I like doing this, I feel safe and I get to kick my feet as hard as I want.


'Motor Boat, Motor Boat....

Go So Fast!!!'

1 comment:

Kelly B said...

so proud of you, you are much braver than us!
l-bo and kno-bo