Monday, July 27, 2009

4th of July, Playdates, Dale Murphy and the Zoo!!

So we've been pretty busy around here. Here's a little update.


We went to a 4th of July celebration at our church. It was a lot of fun. We had a picnic with Grama, Poppy and our friends from baseball. The snow cones were great!!


I loved the fireworks but I didn't like when they got really loud.


I'm so cute I can hardly stand it hehehe!!


Snuggling with my mama and Adi hanging out with us.


This is my "move." Just ask me to do "my move" and I'll do it for you..Dada and Mama think it's just hilarious.


Practicing my swing. I'm getting more and more obsessed with baseball everyday.


Get that camera out my face..I'm nekked!!


Rolling on the floor with my ball that's as big as me.


What if there were two of me!!??


Eating a little snack at a play date.


Spaghetti is my favorite!!


Waiting in line at the Smokies game to meet Dale Murphy. I played with my glove and ball and was the best boy (at least that's what they told me!)


Me and Dada switched hats..we're so funny!!


"Eye"


The great Dale Murphy signing autographs.

I'm a baseball player (with my papie of course)!

We had a trip to the zoo..I wore my giraffe shirt and then when I saw the real giraffe's I said "whooo."

Dada let me play with his IPod..I was beyond excited!!

Snuggled on the couch...I love to snuggle on the couch or in Mama & Dada's bed these days; but I'm getting a little better at going to sleep in my bed.

1 comment:

Kelly B said...

we can't wait to see you next week!
Love, L-bo and K-man