Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everybody! Sorry it's a little late...my Daddy wasn't feeling well and I haven't had much time to show you how much fun I had at Nanny and Pa's! But he's much better now, so I will try to keep you all up to date!
I think I'm big and like to stand...if my legs were stronger, I'd be walking all over the place!

I finally got to meet my Uncle Blake...he's way cool, we liked to watch TV together.


Me and George like to hang out in my Bumbo...Me and Mommy are really excited that I found my feet!







I got a Boston Red Sox World Series hat..one day it'll fit




This is my "Night Before Christmas" book, Mommy and Daddy gave it to me so we can read it on Christmas Eve from now on.





Mommy and Daddy said this was the best Christmas ever...cause I was there, of course!






My stocking was filled with all kinds of fun stuff! There's George, he's my best friend.










My cousin Libby showed me all my presents cause I'm still kinda little and can't play with them yet.





Here is all my presents from Santa, I got so excited that I exhausted myself!









No comments: