Saturday, December 15, 2007

Going to see Santa!

I went to see the jolly old fat man himself
on Saturday afternoon at the mall.

I took some pictures so I could remember it
as my first visit to see him.

I dressed as an elf so he would recognize me.

I took this picture with my Mommy and my Daddy.


This elf hat is cool.

It kind of looks like a circus clown's hat

when I wear it like this.


I like to stick my tongue out sometimes.

When I got home, I got to open some presents from Gongie and Popaw since I didn't get to go visit them in Atlanta this weekend.

This present made me really happy. It is a fun train that plays music and rolls.

I love to open presents.

Mommy and Daddy say they don't need any presents this year because I am the best gift they ever could have wished for.

Thanks for reading my page guys! I sure am glad to be back home!


Here's a video of me with Mommy, Daddy, Poppy, and Grandma after I opened my presents. It's kind of long but it's funny. Love you guys!


No comments: