
We went to Hidden Hollow with Pa when we went to visit him a couple weeks ago. I love it! I can't wait to go back and play around some more!

Me and Daddy

Family pic!

Am I peeing or not peeing? Haha!

Sitting in a cool school bus.

They had a bounce house!

Waking up and so excited for my first day of school!

Come on Mom!!

Mommy's so excited to start the tradition of taking first day of school pictures in front of the car.

Out of the car with my backpack and lunch box.

Checking out a plane on my way in.

Here we go....

They have so much cool stuff in my room..off course I like the babies. My favorite is the cars..there's a carpet track!

I have a special blankie just for school. I take good naps at school...it wears me out!

Mommy took to Party City afterwardsl to look for stuff for my Birthday party.

Sometimes I like to get in Layla's saucer to watch TV.

Mommy and Daddy took my Toys R Us to get a prize after school cause I was such a good boy at school...I didn't even cry when I got dropped off!

Me, Mommy and Layla took a trip to the zoo before school started. I love the zoo!

Got on my new Diego shirt to see the animals.

Me and my new friend Tristan went to a cool nature park and had lots of fun!

I thought it would be fun to put all my babies in the crib with Layla.

I wanted to get in too!

Go Dawgs!

Zonked out after a long day of watching football.

I love when Layla wears bows; I think she looks like a princess.

Hanging at the park for Adi's birthday.

Pammy, Gramps, Aunt KK, Uncle Blake, Libby and Knox came down for visit. We had a lot fun all being together.

We had a sleepover and Libby and Layla were being night owls.

Mommy and Layla went to a "babies only" play date while I was at school. Mommy said Layla was trying to get all the babies and was rolling around everywhere...wonder where she gets that from!

Family sandwich! Layla got kinda mad.

Hope you all enjoyed the update! Mommy has more pictures to put up..so keep a look out!
No comments:
Post a Comment