Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

We had a fun Labor Day weekend. First, we went to Nanny and Pa's for a little visit. We went to Shoney's and had a blast. Then, we went to Nashville to our cousin's wedding and Pammy and Gramps were there! We got to see all our family that we don't get to see often..it was fun. Then on Monday it was Adi's 2nd Birthday! We went to the Splah Pad and had so much fun. I loved playing in the coolers and riding on Adi's new ride.



Riding on Adi's new motorized ride..it's pretty cool!!

Trying on my birthday hat at the party..I love hats.


I was the first one to give Carmen a dollar for the "Dollar Dance" at the wedding. She looked so pretty! Mommy got a little video but didn't get it when I gave her the dollar..I think she afraid I was going to get scared and run away.


"Cheesing" for the camera at Shoney's.


Everybody thinks I look so old in this pic.

Watching a little Wiggles with Adi and Mommy. Mommy thought this was a cutie picture of my toes.

No comments: