ALOT has happened since the last time I posted anything. OK, let's start off from the beginning...First, we went to visit Nanny and Pa in Cookeville to make sure Nanny was doing her exercising. Then, since it was Mother's Day we took Mama to Ozone Falls and the Flea Market on the way back home. We had such a good time at the falls, but Mama kept getting nervous that Daddy was going to fall down, but he held on tight! Then, we came home and Mama decided that she just wasn't feeling alright and wanted to know what was wrong...next thing I know; Mommy and Daddy come and scoop me out of bed and told me that I'm going to be a BIG BROTHER!! I responded with an "uh oh." Mama and Daddy thought that was the funniest thing they had ever heard. I'm going to have a lot to get used to but I have plenty of time to be the baby; if you ask me where the baby is I pat myself! After they came and told me, Grama and Poppy came over and Mama had gotten them a card telling them about the new baby; Grama didn't even read the inside of the card..she was too excited and jumped right out of her seat; Poppy had to ask what was going on...it was real funny. Uncle Wes' clan came over too and all Mama had to say was "so we have something to tell you" and Aunt Lissa squealled and then Hannie goes "are you going to have a baby?" She's too smart. Then we had a nice dinner and I went to bed and Mama and Daddy decided to call Pammy and Gramps on the webcam (which is so cool). They were excited too; we wish we could have told them in person..but we get to see them soon!! So after all the baby excitement; we went car shopping and bought a new car! I really like it a lot cause I can see out of it better and Mama put up this cool mirror that I like to look at myself in. Mama said a sad goodbye to the Camry but it was time for it to go!! Then came Daddy's 30th Birthday Surprise! Mama and Daddy had plans to go to a couple of Braves games and spend the weekend in Atlanta while I stayed Grama and Poppy's house. But much to Daddy's surprise all his friends were there to help him celebrate! Mommy was so excited that she had kept the secret from Daddy. They told me that they got to go to this cool place called Chicken and Waffles; I can't wait to go there myself! Daddy's real birthday was on Tuesday and we had a pizza party for him at the house. Grama, Mama and Aunt Lissa made homemade pizza which everyone loved (including myself.) Daddy had an ice cream cake and I found it and was sticking my finger in the icing..Mama caught me and took my picture, but then made me stop :( But I was going around stealing little bites from everyone after me and Daddy blew out the candles. Hope everyone enjoys the update!!
1 comment:
ok, did i miss something... you all went to a bret michaels concert?
Post a Comment