Here's what I've been up to this New Year's long weekend.
I've uploaded 7 videos that took over an hour so I hope you like them!!!
The dancing videos are for Pammie!!!!!!
Tada!!!
I've uploaded 7 videos that took over an hour so I hope you like them!!!
The dancing videos are for Pammie!!!!!!
New Year's Day to watch football and I liked the bottles!!!
I love to take off my socks!
Dancin'!
Too sleepy to dance.
Reading and dancing!
I love dancing with my Mama!
Anyone that knows me well knows that I don't
like to sit still for longer than 10 seconds to do anything...
other than watch bowling on TV or Wii!!!
This is me watching a vintage re-showing of the
1999 Bay City Invitational on ESPN Classic. What a great match!!!
Thanks for checking on me! Love everybody!!!!
1 comment:
Casen is such a cutie pie!! I love the dancing videos! It looks like you guys have had a great holiday season. Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment