Whew! What a weekend! We went to a Christmas Parade on Friday night. Then on Saturday we went to a fun birthday party and to Grama and Poppy's house to decorate their Christmas Tree.

I love to make the penguins dance and jingle their bells.

Playing with the penguins.

I was laughing hysterically while Daddy took these pictures; their too cute to pick just one.

See all my teefers?

Get this hat off me! Haha!

Getting ready to go to church, but I really wanted to play the Wii.

Go Titans!!

I kept taking the bows off the presents that Daddy wrapped, so he put them on my head.

I was UNdecorating the tree.

Green mouth from my cookie.

Hanging ornaments with Mommy.

Hanging an ornament with Mommy that has been on Grama and Poppy's tree since they've been married.

Hanging my first ornament with my Jennifer.

Yummy Christmas Tree cookies!

Baby Lucy and Poppy.

At the Birthday Party.

I love tissue paper!!

At Marble Slab after the parade.

Hanging with Poppy.

Hannie giving me a kiss.

Eating some chicken, getting ready for the parade; it was freezing!!
No comments:
Post a Comment