Saturday, November 15, 2008

My 1st Sucker!!

Tonight at Grama's I had my first sucker and it was great!! I shared with Adi and then when Mommy took away I got very upset (I had dropped it one too many times.)

Getting a lift from Uncle Wes.


We're good buddies!


Hey everybody!!


Adi having some milk and saying 'hi' to the camera.


Where's my sucker...oh wait, it's stuck to my shirt!!


Oh yum; so good!!


Here have some Adi.


This is really good!!


Do you want some Adi?


Isn't it yummy?


This is right after my first bite, taking a good look at it.


First bite.


I didn't want anyone to give me little bites of chicken; I wanted to eat it by myself. So I reached in the bag and got my own BIG piece and was taking bites and walking all over the living room. Everybody thought it was hilarious!


I'm a big boy and can eat by myself!


Yummy chicken!!

No comments: