Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I'm Back!

It's been a while but here's some stuff I've been doing lately.


HI!


I got fitted for my new shoes today!


They fit me great. They are shiny!


I'm trying to learn how to walk in them.

Making a funny face.


I finally took off my new shoes to get a closer look.


I like to get messy when I eat sometimes.


Here's my buddy miles.


Climbing on Daddy.


With Mommy for a picnic at World's Fair Park!


We went to see Wall-E and then had a fun picnic in the park.


Pammy & Gramps came to see me and we ate some BBQ at Famous Dave's.


It's my Pammy!


Here I am hanging out in the park.


I went to Justine & Josh's wedding in an ampitheatre.
Sometimes I like to try to look like a chipmunk.


Mommy!


Justine held me at her reception!


Congratulations Justine!


Too much excitement. Time to catch some Z's.

1 comment:

Kelly B said...

finally! you are getting so big and cute! we love you, Lib and knox!