
Another family picture.

This will be the cover of me and Adilynn's new rap album.

Some say I resemble the squirrel on the tv.

I pledge allegiance to the flag...

I can fly!

Mommy being kissy.

Stop it Mommy, you're embarassing me.

This is where we set up our picnic lunch.

I guzzled down a little Pedialyte because it was hot.

The mountains are a fun place.

Where's my PB & J sandwich?

Contemplating how to stop global warming.

Daddy dipped me in Citico Creek.
It was a little chilly.

But I really liked it.

Alright!

I wanted to get a better look at the water so I sat down in it.

Being with my family is always fun.

Sunday I went to a new kid's water play park.

It feels like its raining under this sprinkler!

Cooling off.

Water is so fun!

Drying off.

Yummy sunglasses!

These sprinklers are so much fun!

Put me in the water Mommy!

We found a good place to sit on our towels at the park.

I want to go back to this water park as soon as I can!

The sprinklers got me!

I finally got to wear my Mickey Mouse swim suit.
Here's a few videos!
What a weekend! Thanks for checking in on me.
Love,
Casen
No comments:
Post a Comment