Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My Weekend In Nashville!

This is the nice big bed I snuggled on in Nashville.

Me & Libby love Pammy and Gramps! We wish
we could see them everyday!
This is a funny one.

Our happy family.

I found this room key card on the bed. It tasted funny.

I went to Uncle Finus' 80th birthday. It was so much fun
to meet all of Nanny's Bowman family. They all love me!
Here's Mommy and Daddy with Libby at Rachel's graduation.

Libby was being funny and eating pretzels.

It was exciting when Rachel got her diploma. I yelled for her.

Nanny & Pa came over to Uncle Ricky, Aunt Gale, and Rachel's house to help us celebrate.

Me and my Daddy outside on the deck.

Time to pose for a picture in our dressy clothes!

Say cheese!

Hugs from Libby!

Rachel at graduation. I can't wait until I graduate someday.

Libby is very funny. She is always eating snacks.

Hi!

Grampsie!

I think Pammy and Gramps had a good time with us both
this weekend.

Me and Mommy are ready for graduation.

Pammy is so nice to me.

At home the night before we left.

I'm ticklish!

I felt my new cousin kick in Aunt Kelly's belly!

Gramps couldn't wait to hold me as soon as we got to the hotel.

Pammie too!!


I had such a great time this weekend getting to see all of my family from my Daddy's side.
Next time I get to see everybody, I will have a new cousin! I can't wait!
Love you guys,
Casen

No comments: